- Joe C - Yes, Kid Rock's midget sidekick did not make it to 27.
- Baby Huey - I included this one because I call Hewitt "Baby Huey" and I had no idea the name came from a singer. I even saw Baby Huey at Church on Easter Sunday and called out BABY HUEY before stumbling over people to say hi.
- Otis Redding - Wow. He was only 26? I think he is the quintessential Old Soul. I would have guessed he was at least 45, based on his voice/lyrics.
- Jean Harlow - One of the original starlets. Only 26? These comments are getting repetitive... what else is there to say?
- Big Bopper - The day...the music...died...
- Nick Drake
- Gram Parsons - The Byrds and The Flying Burrito Brothers? This is only rivaled by Ryan West's resume of No Game and Shadaloo.
- Sharon Tate - I am glad Charles Manson could make my list, in his own way. Sharon Tate... so hot. Usually.
- Brian Piccolo - !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- John Wilkes Booth - haha. My favorite name on the list by far. Also, this is funny because Lincoln died on my birthday. Spooky.
I have mixed feelings about this list. On the one hand, it's nice to know that I lived longer than all of these people and I hopefully have a long life ahead of me to continue to do something with myself. On the other hand, most of those people accomplished so much (I stress "most" - Joe C, I am looking at you) - we have actresses, musicians, assassins - in less time than I have basically done a lot of not much.
Hopefully my next 27 years will be more productive than the first 27 years. Hey... maybe someday, I'll even make a list just like this.
Special Thanks to JoJo and http://dead.atyourage.com/outlived